Dr. Eric Mcmillan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Mcmillan?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Eric Mcmillan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017

Care and Surgery by Dr McMillan

Dr McMillan preformed hand Surgery on me a couple weeks ago. He answered and explained everything that was going to happen during And after Surgery. He and his staff were very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I would highly recommend him.

June 12th, 2017

Highly Skilled Orthopedist. Highly recommend

Dr McMillan is amazing! I am pain free and so happy with the care I received from him and his entire staff. He always explained things and made sure I was a part of the decision making process on my care. He listened to my request to try less invasive procedures and exhausted all options before recommending surgery. I appreciated that as no one wants to go straight to surgery. He made me feel at ease and explained everything along the way. His staff is so friendly and always made sure all my questions were addressed. I am 2 months post op and couldn't be any more happy with the results. I would highly recommend Dr McMillan!

May 27th, 2017

Dr. Mcmillan is GREAT!

While on vacation in Santa Cruz I slipped on some rocks and broke my first bone of my life. It was the most painful experience of my life dr. McMillan and his staff were wonderful and helped me through the process. They were attentive took care of paperwork fast and put me at ease so all I had to do was get rest and recover. Not one complaint. He is my doctor going forward.

May 12th, 2017

I had a shoulder injury and was in a lot of pain for months. I visited Dr. Mcmillan in Turlock. His office is very nice and he has friendly and professional staff. He reviewed everything with my injury and after conservative measures I did have surgery. I am so happy with the results! I have my life back. Thank you so much Dr. Mcmillan.

April 12th, 2017

5 STARS

Staff is wonderful. Very personable and easy going. Very satisfied with my procedure. Highly recommend Dr.Mcmillan

March 10th, 2017

Very Helpful and Professional.

February 2nd, 2017

Right Knee ACL/Meniscus Surgery

My insurance company was requiring that the surgery I needed be performed at an ambulatory surgery center. I had to work in reverse calling surgery centers in the area that were covered. Dr. Mcmillan's name was one of seven orthopedic surgeons' I was given from three surgery centers I called. I choose Dr. Mcmillan based on reviews. I'm glad I choose him! He did an excellent job repairing my right knee. He performed an orthoscopic surgery, so I have only tiny scars. I went from barely able to walk prior to surgery to back to normal 3 months after surgery. I'm very satisfied with his work, and high recommend him!

November 12th, 2016

Excellent experience!

Excellent experience! Dr. McMillian really cared about what was best for my situation! Great bedside manner, made me feel completely comfortable going into surgery! After care was also great. He made sure I had everything I needed. Also had a faster the I expected recovery time, and now feel better then I have in quite a while.

July 19th, 2016

Patient

Great guy easy to talk to awesome surgeon. Thanks Doctor

July 14th, 2016

Patient review

I was surprised how many people from Los Banos were his patients and everyone had all positive things to say about Dr. Mcmillan and the staff. From the first time I met him and every appointment after he was very professional and thorough. He explained in detail what the problem was with my shoulder and what he was going to do to repair the problem. He took the time to explain to my wife as well so she knew step by step what was going to be done for me to feel better. On the day of the surgery, Dr. Mcmillan came out and explained in detail to my wife what was done and what to expect during my recovery. I took a pain pill when I got home about 3:00 P.M. and another one before bed time and I did that to stay ahead of the pain. But the next day I waited to see how bad the pain was but was surprised I never experienced any pain. I did use the ice machine once in a while but never had any bad experience. Dr. Mcmillan made this surgery and recovery a very easy and painless time. Since my surgery I've referred 2 people to him. Thank You, Dr. Mcmillan and Staff.

June 21st, 2016

Ortho review

Dr McMillan is an excellent physician. I sought emergency help for a broken wrist forearm and within a day received surgery. Excellent service, explained what was needed and saw me through the end of therapy. He's tops in my book!

May 17th, 2016

Shoulder surgery

At the time of my shoulder injury, I knew my road to recovery would be a long one. Initially, I was hesitant to have surgery due to hearing of others experiences with post surgery issues with lack of mobility and residual pain. However, I knew surgery was necessary and inevitable. In searching for a surgeon with good reviews, my sergeant recommended Dr. Mcmillan and had said he was a great surgeon. After meeting with Dr. Mcmillan the first time, I was very pleased with his patient first attitude and he answered my laundry list of questions with great detail and concern for what I needed to know. Now having completed my surgery and physical therapy for my shoulder, Dr. Mcmillan, as well as, his entire staff, including those in his physical therapy department, have far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Mcmillan is a meticulous surgeon who surgically repaired my shoulder, giving me back a stability in my shoulder which has not existed for many years due to frequent and painful dislocations. Not only was the surgery a success, but Dr. Mcmillan allowed me the necessary time to properly heal and regain more mobility in my shoulder than I thought possible. This, of course, with the help of a hard working, interactive physical therapy staff including Brian Weatherbee and his assistant Diego. Needless to say, I would highly recommend Dr. Mcmillan.