A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Meier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Meier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Meier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Meier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Albert Meier MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Meier practice?
- Dr. Eric Meier has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Meier practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Allergists and Anchorage Internists.