A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Meier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Meier is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Meier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meier graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Meier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Albert Meier MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Meier practice?
- Dr. Eric Meier has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Meier practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Allergists and Anchorage Internists.