Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Meinberg
Dr. Eric Meinberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Meinberg is affiliated with San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center, California Pacific Medical Center - St Luke's Campus and WakeMed Cary Hospital. Dr. Meinberg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Meinberg has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Eric Meinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Ralph Coughlin
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi36
Dr. William Green
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Utku Kandemir
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi20