A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Mendeloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Mendeloff, Congenital Heart Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Mendeloff, MD is board certified in Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendeloff graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mendeloff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendeloff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric Mendeloff practice?
Dr. Eric Mendeloff practices Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiothoracic Surgeons.