Dr. Eric Mendeloff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

September 12th, 2016
Great surgeon
Dr. Mendeloff is an awesome doctor and surgeon. He has done all three of our daughter's surgeries. He takes time with you to explain everything and answer any and all questions. Stays up to date on his patients while they are hospitalized. Very respectful and considerate.

October 29th, 2014
Praise God for Dr. Mendeloff !!!
Our son Seth was diagnosed with Sapracadiac TAPVR when he was born. They transferred him to Medical City and Dr. Mendeloff did the open heart surgery on our son about 5 hours after he was born. The surgery was successful. Our son stay in ICU about 5 weeks and was discharge from the hospital. He is gaining weight and doing well now. We are forever grateful to Dr. Mendeloff, he is the best surgeant, compassionate and humble man. Not sure if our son can live without Dr. Mendeloff. The Lord is using Dr. Mendeloff in a miraculous way to save so many innocent and precious live.

March 20th, 2013
Amazing
Gods gift to children this man is a true hero of my family. He is one of the most genuine and courteous people I have ever met in my life.

November 27th, 2012
Our hero....
Our son was born with Pulmonary Atresia and had his first surgery when he was six days old. Dr. Mendeloff and his staff were amazing. We were kept informed, we were treated with respect and compassion, and our son's surgery was a great success. Six years later, it's time for our son to have his second surgery, to receive an artificial pulmonary valve, and I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr. Mendeloff.

October 31st, 2012
Infant Truncus Surgery
This doctor is very dishonest and messed up on my son's surgery so bad that he now has a permanent pace maker.

September 17th, 2012
thank you!!!
he performed the surgery on my heart after living with pulmonary stenosis for 12 years, i had an amazingly fast recovery and a great experience, thank you, Dr. Mendeloff

September 1st, 2012
Simply put, he saved my child's life
He is fantastic surgeon! My child had a coarctation of the aorta (from Shone's complex)and he fixed it was like child's play. He is my hero! It is 4 days after surgery, my daughter is already nearly back to her original playful self, and pediatric cardiologist told me (based upon the EKG) that the work Dr. Mendeloff's work was simply at the top of the class worldwide. I would highly recommend him and the great staff at the NICU at Medical City of Dallas.

May 29th, 2012
Excellent!!!
It simply doesn't get any better than Dr. Mendeloff. He operated on our 4 month old daughter ... he closed her VSD and implanted a mechanical valve in her heart. She is 12 months old now and doing great!! I would definetly recommend him to anyone! We are forever grateful for Dr. Mendeloff and his team. Pure gold.

April 24th, 2012
Sent from Above
Dr Mendeloff is simply put the best pediatric heart surgeon in Texas. He saved my son and for that I am forever greatful. We were always kept up to speed on what was going on during surgery. It was told to me that his favorite part about his job is to see the children go home!! truly a very special man...

January 31st, 2012
great doctor
Dr and all his Team are excellent, carering and wonderfull with the kids.

July 13th, 2011
Would not trust any other heart surgeon
Dr. Mendeloff performed surgery on our 2 month old son. He had a coarctated aorta and a ventricular septal defect. We received consistent updates on how he was doing while in surgery and when he came in to tell us that it was over, our whole family gave him a round of applause. He is such a humble man, he seemed to blush and didn't really know how to react. To him, this is just one of the many lives he saves daily. But to us, he is a hero. Today our son is just over 5 months old and is completely healed from the surgery. Dr. Mendeloff is a true professional and a master at what he does. In fact, the whole CHSU at Medical City Dallas is first class. Our son received the best attention possible while recovering in the unit. The nurses all speak highly of Dr. Mendeloff and truly enjoy their jobs. One of our friend's daughers was just born with a CHD and we recommended Dr. Mendeloff. The surgery was performed on the 4th and she is now out of the hospital and recovering nicely at home. His is truly the best!

May 27th, 2011
Amazing Dr.
He has preformed 2 heart surgeries on our son and he is amazing not only as a doctor, but a person. He truly cares about his kids and makes sure you are comfortable and your child is also. I would never take our son to another heart surgeon. Dr. Mendeloff is AMAZING!!!