A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Michael is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Michael, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Michael has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric John Michael MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Michael practice?
- Dr. Eric Michael has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Michael practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians.