A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Aker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Aker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Aker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Aker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aker graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Aker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Aker MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Aker practice?
- Dr. Eric Aker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Aker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medfield, MA.
See Norwood Internists and Norwood Cardiologists.