A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Aker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Aker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Aker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aker graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Aker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Aker MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Aker practice?
- Dr. Eric Aker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Aker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medfield, MA.
See Norwood Internists and Norwood Cardiologists.