Dr. Eric Mier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Mier?

October 28th, 2015

Mom

Dr. Mier is one of the most pleasant and genuine health care professionals I have ver met. He has been my child's pediatrician for over a decade, and I have trusted his advice and his care implicitly.

February 22nd, 2011

LOVE Dr. mier!

Absolutely one of the best out there. He never rushed me, took time to listen to my concerns and was just overall, an amazing pediatrician! I was SO sad when we moved and he was too far away to go to anymore! I would Highly recommend him!

October 25th, 2010

Rude, overbooked office.

Well, where to start. First, the office; nice. Second, the staff; generally rude. Third, waiting time; unbelievable! There were times when we had to wait for over 1.5 hours with a sick child. I was in tears at the end and very upset and the doctor had spent FIVE minutes with us before passing us to a nurse and telling us to get Tylenol. I dealt with the office for many years before I had enough. I just could not take the waiting and I transferred to Dr. Schaff (who is the best). Forth, records; our new doctor had to request the records many time before Mier/Lasser staff responded. To my shock the two offices merged this year therefore we are on the move to find a new Pediatrician. I would NEVER consider (since we have welcomed another daughter) going to Mier/Lasser again!!!

November 7th, 2014