Learn more about Dr. Eric Millstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Millstein, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Millstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Millstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Millstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Millstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Millstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Millstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Millstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons and Beverly Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.