A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Millstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Millstein, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Millstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Cartilage restoration / repair
- Knee Reconstruction
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder reconstruction
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Millstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Millstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Millstein MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Millstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Millstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Millstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons, Beverly Hills Family Physicians, and Beverly Hills Neurologists.