A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Millstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Millstein, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Millstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Millstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Millstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Millstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Millstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Millstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Millstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.