A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Millstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Millstein, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Millstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Millstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Millstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Millstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Millstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Millstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Millstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.