A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Mitchnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Mitchnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Mitchnick, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchnick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mitchnick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Long Island Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Mitchnick practice?
Dr. Eric Mitchnick practices Urology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Northport, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Urologists.