A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Mitchnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Mitchnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Mitchnick, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchnick graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitchnick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ira Mitchnick FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Mitchnick practice?
- Dr. Eric Mitchnick has 15 office locations.
Dr. Eric Mitchnick practices Urology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Northport, NY and Huntington, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Urologists.