A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Miyamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Miyamoto is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Miyamoto, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyamoto graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Miyamoto has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Miyamoto MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Miyamoto practice?
- Dr. Eric Miyamoto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Miyamoto practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Laguna Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardena, CA.
See Laguna Beach Pathologists.