A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Monat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monat
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Monat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Monat, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monat graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Monat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Joseph Monat MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Monat practice?
- Dr. Eric Monat has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Monat practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Radiologists.