A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Moore, MBA, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Moore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stephen Moore MBA, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Moore practice?
- Dr. Eric Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Moore practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.