A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Morton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Morton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric George Morton DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Morton practice?
- Dr. Eric Morton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Morton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Obstetricians & Gynecologists.