A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Mullins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mullins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Mullins, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North County Hospital And Health Center
- Copley Hospital
- Morrisville, VT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Mullins FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Mullins practice?
- Dr. Eric Mullins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Mullins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Littleton, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, VT.
See Littleton Orthopedic Surgeons.