A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Munzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Munzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Munzer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Munzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Munzer DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Munzer practice?
- Dr. Eric Munzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Munzer practices Otolaryngology near New Windsor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY.
See New Windsor Otolaryngologists.