Eric Munzer, DO

103 Executive Dr, Third Floor
Suite 500
New Windsor, NY 12553
(845) 562-0760
Locations and availability (2)

|  Definitely Would Recommend  |  show details
by Meg on Aug 6th, 2014

Working in healthcare, I've become especially critical of doctors but the staff at ENT are some of the nicest folks in medicine. Whether it's a secretary, audiologist, nurse, or physician, everyone is always helpful and kind. Dr. Munzer specifically is exceptional. He has a kind disposition, is extremely thorough, and is beyond patient. While most physicians would have dismissed my symptoms as minor and ignored my near constant complaining, Dr. Munzer listened and was extremely knowledgeable, arranging a number of appropriate tests which led to the diagnosis of a tumor. Through the entire process, he took the time to explain everything and ensured that I understood the information and his instructions. I have recommended him to friends and highly recommend him to anyone with ENT issues.

|  show details
by L.L. on Jun 13th, 2014

After having severe hoarseness of the throat, I went to Dr. Munzer. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant. After following his treatment plan, I followed up 2 weeks later and everything was fine. I would definitely go back to him again and I recommend him to anyone with ENT problems. Thank you, Dr. Munzer!

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Amanda B on Oct 10th, 2013

I would definitely recommend Dr. Munzer to anyone having any kind of sinus problems/headaches. I had suffered from severe migraines and chronic sinusitis for almost 5 years. Doctor after doctor couldn't help. As soon as i seen Dr. Munzer, he detected the issue and immediately had a set of solutions. After all, I had to get sinus surgery. When he says he is very conservative about surgery, he is telling the truth! I haven't had the least bit of pain nor complications since my surgery and am now able to breathe threw my nose after years of being unable! He listens and addresses every last one of your concerns. From my 1st visit, I knew I could trust him and he pretty much is one of the best! I RECOMMEND HIM HANDS DOWN!!!