A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Murray is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Murray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Leon Murray MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Murray practice?
- Dr. Eric Murray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Murray practices Internal Medicine near Saint Helens, OR.
See Saint Helens Internists.