Dr. Eric Leon Murray MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Murray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Murray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murray has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance