A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Nabors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Nabors is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Nabors, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabors graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nabors has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nabors accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Nabors practice?
Dr. Eric Nabors practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Bethel Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Bethel Park Orthopedic Surgeons.