A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Nabors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Nabors is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabors
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nabors Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Nabors, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabors graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nabors has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric D Nabors MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Nabors practice?
- Dr. Eric Nabors has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Nabors practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethel Park, PA.
See Bethel Park Orthopedic Surgeons.