A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Nagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Nagle is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Nagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagle graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Nagle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- St. Luke`s Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Boscobel Area Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Alliot Nagle MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Nagle practice?
- Dr. Eric Nagle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Nagle practices Internal Medicine near Spring Park, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Winsted, MN and Howard Lake, MN.
See Spring Park Internists.