A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Nagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Nagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagle graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Nagle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- St. Luke`s Medical Center-Milwaukee
- Boscobel Area Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nagle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Nagle practice?
Dr. Eric Nagle practices Internal Medicine near Spring Park, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Boscobel, WI.
See Spring Park Internists.