A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Nash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nash
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Nash, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Alan Nash MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Nash practice?
- Dr. Eric Nash has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Nash practices Ophthalmology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Ophthalmologists.