A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Nash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nash
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Nash, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Alan Nash MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Nash practice?
- Dr. Eric Nash has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Nash practices Ophthalmology near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Ophthalmologists.