A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Nastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Nastro is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Nastro, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nastro graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Nastro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Peter Nastro MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Nastro practice?
- Dr. Eric Nastro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Nastro practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.