A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Neff, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Neff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from University of Tennessee, College of Medicine, Medical Degree. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Neff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Neff practice?
- Dr. Eric Neff has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eric Neff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Orthopedic Surgeons.