A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Neff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Neff, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Neff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neff graduated from University of Tennessee, College of Medicine, Medical Degree. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Neff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Neff practice?
- Dr. Eric Neff has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eric Neff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Orthopedic Surgeons.