A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Neibart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Neibart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neibart
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Neibart, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Mycoses (Fungi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neibart graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neibart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Paul Neibart MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Neibart practice?
- Dr. Eric Neibart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Neibart practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.