A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Neisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Neisch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Neisch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neisch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Neisch has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Newman Neisch MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Neisch practice?
- Dr. Eric Neisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Neisch practices Internal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists.