A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Nestler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Nestler, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Nestler graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nestler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jonathan Nestler MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Nestler practice?
- Dr. Eric Nestler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Nestler practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.