Learn more about Dr. Eric Nestler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Nestler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nestler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nestler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Nestler, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Nestler graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nestler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Jonathan Nestler MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Nestler practice?
- Dr. Eric Nestler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Nestler practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.