A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Nicely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Nicely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicely
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nicely Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Nicely, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicely graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Nicely has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric R Nicely MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Nicely practice?
- Dr. Eric Nicely has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eric Nicely practices Urology near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See Lenoir City Urologists.