Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Nielson
Dr. Eric Nielson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Nielson is affiliated with St Mark's Hospital and Intermountain Medical Ctr. Dr. Nielson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Nielson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Eric Nielson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Rixt Luikenaar
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi19
Dr. Alisa Carlton
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi16
Dr. Steven Clark
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.12 mi38