A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Niendorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Niendorf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Niendorf, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niendorf graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Niendorf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
- New River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Robert Niendorf MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Niendorf practice?
- Dr. Eric Niendorf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Niendorf practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.