Dr. Eric Nordin DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 26th, 2016
Hands down the Best doctor I have ever seen. Very professional and caring.

June 29th, 2015
Rude Front Office
Extremely rude front office staff

May 18th, 2015
Dr. Nordin and his office staff are a very caring staff. My husband and myself are glad that we made the choice to have him as our primary doctor. Dr Nordin is so very easy to talk to and he show that he care for his patients.

March 11th, 2014
Very nice staff. Clean. Prompt. Dr Nordin spent a lot of time getting to know me. Very thorough.

March 29th, 2012
Doctors do not come any better than Dr Nordin His intrest in the patient is awsome. He really cares and never rushes me out, even when I am full of questions. If there were a higher rating for him, he would gets it from me He scearthes out the problem with out a lot of comming back.

December 6th, 2011
Awesome Dr
I first started going to Dr. Nordin almost 3 years ago for back problems. My other Dr. wanted to send me to pain management to be pumped full of drugs to manage my pain. Dr. Nordin not only fixed my problem but does not wnat to give me pain meds unless I abdolutley need them which I have had to have very little since going to him. He is not a pill pusher but gets to the cause of the problem and fixes it with as little pain meds as possible.

November 22nd, 2011
Fantastic Dr.
I've been going to Dr. Nordin for almost 10 years now. I have to adamantly disagree with a couple of these reviews. First off, he has never acted like a pill pusher or money hungry. He has only written prescriptions as a last resort, and half the time when he does, he gives me a bag of samples so I don't have to run out and spend money. Also only a handful of times has he had to refer me to any other doctor for diagnosis. Furthermore, as far as the "not listening" it just couldn't be further from the truth, he brings up things that we talked about when I first started coming to see him. I think he's an amazing dr and the only one that I've gone to as an adult. I'll truly be upset if I have to ever locate another family doctor. I've recommended him to numerous friends and family members.

June 22nd, 2011
This doctor is pretty much a pill-pushing, money-grabbing quack. He will also refer you to other quacks! I think it's all about the money with this guy!

May 26th, 2011
Awesome doctor. I drive 25 miles to go to the doctor because of him. i will not change doctors.

November 5th, 2010
GREAT DOCTOR
DR. NORDIN IS A CARING DOCTOR WHO HAS DONE A FINE JOB OF TREATING ME AND MY FAMILY OVER THE YEARS.

April 30th, 2009
Dr. Nordin is the most caring doctor I've ever been to. He is kind, thoughtful and takes the time to help you understand your health problems. He is truly the best. I'll never change doctors.

April 29th, 2008
Dr. Eric Nordin is an okay doctor. I have a weight problem and he placed me on Synthroid for my thyroid for me to lose weight. When I looked at the results of my blood test in the beginning I could not understand why he was placing me on thyroid medication when it showed my thyroid to be normal. I quit smoking over four years ago and every time I see him he says I need to quit. That is the sign of a person who does not listen to what you tell them.