Dr. Eric Nordin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Nordin?

August 10th, 2017

Great Doctor and Office Staff

Dr. Nordin and his staff are very kind and knowledgeable. They all make you feel comfortable even if you are at your worst. If you are on a fixed income or just just don't want to be robbed on medication prices, Dr. Nordin does his best to research area pharmacies to see what meds are on sale or even free. He will provide you with the information to get the best price. His wait times can get long at times, and although that can be frustrating, he will not rush through your turn. That seems to be why his schedule will get backed up. He will make sure that his patients are getting the quality time they need. Today's visit was right on time; actually a little earlier than originally scheduled. He will crack jokes for all types of audiences. I don't care how sick or in pain I am in, he and his staff will get a smile on my face, if even for a brief moment. I always suggest him to people looking for a family physician. One specific example that pleasantly surprised me was one day I went to the ER for an allergic reaction. I had not even left the hospital driveway and he was already calling me on my phone to get further details on my ER visit. He had received the electronic update, but still took that extra step to call me immediately. He identified the allergen that the ER doctor did not. I could not believe how quickly he called, even though he didn't need to do so. If you are looking for a new family doc and don't mind periodic lateness, I suggest his office.

March 2nd, 2017

Good, kind man. Great with older patients. Not up on a lot of subjects.

Yes, I think his referrals are often to a informal network of doctor friends who are not the best choice. They, too, are a little out of touch. There are pill pushers among them, but Dr. Nordin isn't that bad. I've been seeing him for 20 years. When I do need to see him, they will always fit me in. There have been a couple of mean office people over time, but they are made up for by the good ones. I

May 26th, 2016

Hands down the Best doctor I have ever seen. Very professional and caring.

June 29th, 2015

Rude Front Office

Extremely rude front office staff

May 18th, 2015

Dr. Nordin and his office staff are a very caring staff. My husband and myself are glad that we made the choice to have him as our primary doctor. Dr Nordin is so very easy to talk to and he show that he care for his patients.

March 12th, 2014

Very nice staff. Clean. Prompt. Dr Nordin spent a lot of time getting to know me. Very thorough.

November 13th, 2012

He is amzi

March 29th, 2012

Doctors do not come any better than Dr Nordin His intrest in the patient is awsome. He really cares and never rushes me out, even when I am full of questions. If there were a higher rating for him, he would gets it from me He scearthes out the problem with out a lot of comming back.

December 7th, 2011

Awesome Dr

I first started going to Dr. Nordin almost 3 years ago for back problems. My other Dr. wanted to send me to pain management to be pumped full of drugs to manage my pain. Dr. Nordin not only fixed my problem but does not wnat to give me pain meds unless I abdolutley need them which I have had to have very little since going to him. He is not a pill pusher but gets to the cause of the problem and fixes it with as little pain meds as possible.

November 22nd, 2011

Fantastic Dr.

I've been going to Dr. Nordin for almost 10 years now. I have to adamantly disagree with a couple of these reviews. First off, he has never acted like a pill pusher or money hungry. He has only written prescriptions as a last resort, and half the time when he does, he gives me a bag of samples so I don't have to run out and spend money. Also only a handful of times has he had to refer me to any other doctor for diagnosis. Furthermore, as far as the "not listening" it just couldn't be further from the truth, he brings up things that we talked about when I first started coming to see him. I think he's an amazing dr and the only one that I've gone to as an adult. I'll truly be upset if I have to ever locate another family doctor. I've recommended him to numerous friends and family members.

June 23rd, 2011

This doctor is pretty much a pill-pushing, money-grabbing quack. He will also refer you to other quacks! I think it's all about the money with this guy!

November 5th, 2010

GREAT DOCTOR

DR. NORDIN IS A CARING DOCTOR WHO HAS DONE A FINE JOB OF TREATING ME AND MY FAMILY OVER THE YEARS.