A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Norris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Norris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stephen Norris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Norris practice?
- Dr. Eric Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Norris practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.