A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Norris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Norris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stephen Norris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Norris practice?
- Dr. Eric Norris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Norris practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.