Overall Review

3.2

December 16th, 2015
He is a great Dr I think I have been seeing him for 15 years.

November 13th, 2013
Listens to what the issues are and addresses them individually. Explains what the diagnosis is and why he selected the treatment plan he did. In regular people language. By far the best doctor I have been to in 20 years! Great doctor treats you like a person, not a number and is very thorough about finding out what your concerns are. Staff are always courteous. Just a great office to visit if you are in need of a Primary Care Physician.

March 6th, 2013
Hung up on me when on call
Was very sick with Norovirus. My wife has mestastisized cancer and is unable to assist me. He suggested I find someone to take me to ER and hung up.

February 18th, 2013
passing out
In the beginning I loved this Dr then I started passing out and he informas me its cause of migraines so he sends me to a neurologist didn't help then he says it's a heart problem not heart problem...then he says I work out to much not the case I was in the military so besides that the passing out goes away comes back and refuses to give me a glucose test after 6yrs from the.previous one an tells me passing out an being unconcious is NORMAL!

July 5th, 2012
Callous about inflicting pain
I had a plantar wart and Dr. Norton burned it out without giving me anything for pain, and sent me back to work that afternoon, saying it would hurt like "walking on a rusty nail", even though I had a job that required me to be on my feet. I ended up having to go to the podiatrist for the problem, and the podiatrist tried to hide how appalled he was. Needless to say, I did not go back to Dr. Norton and would not recommend him to anyone.

July 19th, 2011
Dr. Eric D. Norton is amazing! Im very happy with him!
Great bed side manner! Very personable! Actually listens! Unfortunately I left my abusive husband and moved to Louisiana!