Family Physicians

2995 Reidville Rd
Ste 260
Spartanburg, SC 29301
864-574-2866
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
by Brie G. on Nov 13th, 2013

Listens to what the issues are and addresses them individually. Explains what the diagnosis is and why he selected the treatment plan he did. In regular people language. By far the best doctor I have been to in 20 years! Great doctor treats you like a person, not a number and is very thorough about finding out what your concerns are. Staff are always courteous. Just a great office to visit if you are in need of a Primary Care Physician.

|  Hung up on me when on call  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2013

Was very sick with Norovirus. My wife has mestastisized cancer and is unable to assist me. He suggested I find someone to take me to ER and hung up.

|  passing out  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2013

In the beginning I loved this Dr then I started passing out and he informas me its cause of migraines so he sends me to a neurologist didn't help then he says it's a heart problem not heart problem...then he says I work out to much not the case I was in the military so besides that the passing out goes away comes back and refuses to give me a glucose test after 6yrs from the.previous one an tells me passing out an being unconcious is NORMAL!

|  Callous about inflicting pain  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

I had a plantar wart and Dr. Norton burned it out without giving me anything for pain, and sent me back to work that afternoon, saying it would hurt like "walking on a rusty nail", even though I had a job that required me to be on my feet. I ended up having to go to the podiatrist for the problem, and the podiatrist tried to hide how appalled he was. Needless to say, I did not go back to Dr. Norton and would not recommend him to anyone.

|  He listened and worked with me  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2012

I had been dumped on him when he started out at another practice! The doctor there was trying to treat my out of control blood pressure problem by changing 3 or 4 meds at a time causing me to swing from catatonic to the emergency room! I tried to get him to make one change at a time, so I could figure out which med worked and which one didn't, but he didn't listen to me! He knew better! It was making me crazy and I was driving him nuts! So he dumped me on Dr. Norton, which turned out the best thing that ever happened for me and my problem! He listened, he said he would work with me, and worked out the best combination and dosages of meds that helped me get my BP under control! It still acts up from time to time, but he has been there everytime, to get it under control again! I drive him nuts but he continues to put up with me and helps me out! Finding a doctor you trust is hard to do! I found mine! I would recommend him over any of the other doctors I came into contact with! He really has been a true partner in my health care! I trust him! I owe him for not giving up on me when so many others did! He's my Doc as long as he'll put up with me! Thanks Doc! You deserve much more than my poor words! Billy

|  Dr. Eric D. Norton is amazing! Im very happy with him!  |  show details
by Debra D. Fletcher on Jul 19th, 2011

Great bed side manner! Very personable! Actually listens! Unfortunately I left my abusive husband and moved to Louisiana!