Dr. Eric Novack MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 27th, 2016
Horrendous Assistant to Dr. Novak
Dr. Novak's assistant is unprofessional and rude. Think twice before you sign on to this staff.

September 27th, 2016
Horrendous Assistant
Becky in the office is unprofessional, rude, and condescending. She is in charge of coordinating surgeries. Think twice before committing to this staf ...

May 12th, 2016
Experiences
Dr. Novack fixed my fractured shoulder after I fell down a flight of stairs. He is one of the nicest doctors that I have ever met. His bedside manner is fantastic, he explains things in an easy to understand way and anyone that I have asked about Dr. Novack has had nothing but positive things to say. The personality he shows his patients rubs off on the staff that work for him. His MA Becky is very friendly and everyone else on down are great as well. I hope to never break another bone again, but if I do and I need a surgeon, I will go to Dr. Novack in a second and I would recommend him to everyone.

February 28th, 2015
Dr. Novak's skill as a surgeon & compassion for his patient's is outstanding.

May 27th, 2014
Unacceptable
I'm going to be as accurate and simple as possible. I rarely give poor reviews unless I feel mistreated an neglected by a professional. Extremely long waiting time. (1.5 hours). Very short with me and in a hurry to get somewhere. Showed up for appointment — only to discover that the doctor and assistant were at another hospital. I would not recommend this doctor. Nothing personal.

October 10th, 2013
Dr. Novack
Dr.Novack is professional and courteous and is a very good surgeon. I have been very happy with his service and his nurse Becky is very professional and thorough with her approach. They seem to have a genuine care for your recovery.

September 4th, 2012
Remarkable
I have known Dr. Novack for a few years, but in the last few years he has become my doctor. I have always liked how he treats his patients, but now, that I am one, I like him even more. Thank You.

June 21st, 2012
LOVED THIS OFFICE
THE OVERALL FEEL OF THE OFFICE WAS WONDERFUL. VERY VERY FRIENDLY AND DOWN TO EARTH. ALL OF MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED AND HE TOOK A LOT OF TIME WITH ME.

February 29th, 2012
Will not go back.
After a 45 minute wait at my initial visit for a 5 minute consultation, I was discouraged. After an hour and a half wait at my next appointment and a 2-3 minute consult with an obvious lack of interest in what was causing my pain, I was done. I did get a shot of cortizone which helped but had to book with another orthopaedic doc who would be willing to spend the time to solve my problem. I was thankful to get an appt so quickly but in hindsight, I should have waited for a doctor who doesnt drastically overbook so that I might actually matter!!!!!

October 3rd, 2010
excellent service
dr. novack and his assistant, becky provided my daughter with wonderful care following an ankle fracture. the care and time they took with us was amazing!

May 9th, 2009
I really liked Dr Novack - he was caring and very professional. He was friendly. He let me go an extra 2 weeks with the cast on just to make sure I did not need the surgery, but in the end, I did.