A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Okamoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Okamoto, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okamoto
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Okamoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Okamoto, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Okamoto graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Okamoto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hosp -Fremont, Fremont, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Okamoto MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Okamoto practice?
- Dr. Eric Okamoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Okamoto practices Otolaryngology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Otolaryngologists.