Dr. Eric Okamoto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Okamoto?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Eric Okamoto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2015

Excellent Doctot

Dr Okamoto is a very experienced plastic surgeon and I have been pleased with results from his services and procedures. I highly recommend him!

April 6th, 2012

My whole experience with Dr. Okamoto and his staff was amazing. First, it is a welcoming environment, with friendly and easy to approach staff. I did not once feel intimidated as I have at other Plastic Surgery centers. Dr. Okamoto is very thorough and answers all your questions. I love my upper lid blepharoplasty. I feel and look years younger! There are more procedures I would like to have done by him in the near future. I have seen plastic surgeons in Blackhawk, and was very intimidated by them and their staff. You will not find a more trusting, welcoming environment than at Dr. Okamoto's. I feel confident I am getting the best with Dr. Okamoto.

June 14th, 2014