Dr. Eric Oristian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Oristian?

Great doctor and surgeon

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Dr. Oristian is one of those doctors who actually cares and listens to his patients. He is gentle and thorough. Love his sense of humor, too. Great all around.

can't recommend enough

Posted on October 28th, 2016

Dr. Oristian was awesome a couple of years ago when I needed to have thyroid surgery. Gave me the facts no BS and and took his time to answer all of my and my wife's concerns. On my way back to him today for a lipoma on my shoulder. Recommended by my endocrinologist and could't be happier she did so.

Fine surgeon

Posted on October 27th, 2016

He operated twice on my wife within 8 days. Dr. Oristian was highly recommended to me by an excellent oncologist, and he has worked closely with her and the gynecological oncologist who performed two surgeries for cancer about 5 months ago. My wife is still being treated by him. We have a lot of confidence in him. He gets 4 stars instead of 5 stars because of his bedside manner. He is friendly, but all business. He will answer all questions directly and presents results realistically. His bedside manner is fine for me, but my wife could use a little more TLC.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Excellent Doctor

His operation was right on time and done very well.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

This is the best choice I have ever made in Doctors. After seeing the mammagram , he scheduled me New Years Eve and was at the hospital and ready to move forward. He knew all of my doctors and could talk to me frankly and openly. The next morning he was there to release me and gave me some great advice. He has a great way of talking to you that makes you feel , "every thing will be alright, Thank God for this Doctor.

Hernia

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Seemed like nice person din't rush things and we could wait on the surgery

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Dr. Oristian saved my daughter's life many years ago. My PCP at the time said this was the surgeon he would choose for himself. Dr Oristian was incredibly caring. Now that my daughter's unusual anatomy is once again causing problems, I am going back to him because I trust him & his opinion about the efficacy of surgery.

Caring, warm, and knowledgeable doctor and staff

Posted on October 24th, 2015

From the time I read about Dr. Oristian on his website, to making the appointment, to walking into the office, and then meeting with Dr. Oristian for a consultation, I felt the warmth and caring that he and his staff have for their patients. My thryoid cancer surgery was very successful. I attribute my excellent recovery to Dr. Oristian! I cannot thank everyone enough.

Awesome doctor!

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Dr Oristian is an AWESOME doctor!!! Highly, highly recommended!

The very best!

Posted on September 6th, 2015

Dr Oristian is a superb doctor! Absolutely fantastic in every way! I give him my very highest recommendation!

Dr Oristian is fantastic!!!

Posted on February 14th, 2015

Dr Oristian is a fantastic doctor! He deserves 1000 gold stars! The very finest doctor I ever had was my former primary care doctor who retired some years ago. Well,, Dr Oristian is now tied for first place. Dr Oristian is extremely thorough and meticulous, and he always wants to make absolutely sure that I understand everything. He gives me lots and lots of time, and allows me to ask as many questions as I want. He has an amazing bedside manner! He's terribly caring and compassionate with tremendous warmth and kindness and understanding and not just a doctor but a true friend who always is there when you need him for support during a very trying time. Dr Oristian did a lymph biopsy on me plus a lumpectomy. The surgery went perfectly both times, and the incision site is healing very nicely with no problems. Whenever I have called Dr Oristian with questions and concerns, he calls me back immediately within minutes. Dr Oristian's staff is absolutely wonderful! They are extremely supportive and caring and friendly with great warmth I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr Oristian. I highly, highly recommend him! He is the very best!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017