Dr. Carl Orr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carl Orr?

Family of Rosemary

Posted on November 6th, 2014

My mom was admitted to the hospital for immediate surgery for colon cancer. Dr. Orr visited with her the morning before the surgery to explain what and when this needed to be done. My mom, brothers and I found him to be professional yet kind and open to answering all of our questions. After surgery, he came out and again displayed the same professionalism, kindness and answers. Each time we had an opportunity to speak to him he never made us feel like he was in a hurry. He was proactive in providing information while at the same time allowing us time to talk about our concerns. My mom felt very comfortable with him as well. Dr. Orr is a professional and highly recommended. A big thank you for taking care of our mom!

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Dr. Orr does not care about patient comfort nor does he have compassion for his patients. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

This was the worst experience I've ever had in a Doctors office. I arrived 15 minutes early for a 10:30 appointment and asked if they were on time and was told by Diane (receptionist) that they were only slightly behind. The waiting room cleared once and filled again over the next hour and they continued to call in patients without calling me. At 11:30 I finally went back up to counter and was told that wait times could be 1 1/2 to 2 hours long. This is ridiculous to say the least, I demanded my copay back and left the office. Diane didn't seem to care at all. In fact, I got the impression that she thought it was funny.

Posted on July 8th, 2017