1.0

Anyone But Ortinau show details Anyone But Ortinau
by Anthony P. on Feb 13th, 2015

Like he had a stopwatch, and as soon as my 3 minutes we over, he was out of the room. I hadn't even finished describing my issue. He looked my hand over, left, and his nurse finished the appointment. Had to make a second appointment to finally get resolution. Anyone but Ortinau.

Not Happy show details Not Happy
Apr 13th, 2014

Would not take my dog to him. Very arrogant bad bedside manner and does not listen. !

I would look elsewhere. show details I would look elsewhere.
Feb 28th, 2013

Dr. Ortinau was professional but cold. Didn’t discuss options or listen to my mother’s concerns. It definitely seemed like she was just a number to him. His staff was kind but inaccurate and not good listeners. They were told twice about my mothers condition and then acted surprised when the saw the labs as if this was the first time they heard of this. Poor communication between the staff as well as with Morris Hospital and my mother’s PCP. The seemed disorganized, but pleasant. I would not go to this practice or Morris Hospital again, unless we want to run around at the last minute because of lack of communication and untimely scheduling of tests.