inactive

Dr. Eric Ortinau MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Joliet, IL

1.0

April 11th, 2016
Don't go here poor care and concern for patience.
This doctor is not interested in the patient. Only in what he can make from you. I was treated like an inconvenience and was not given quality care. Was given a brace that would not allow me to use my hand and as a massage therapist that takes me out of work but he refused to sign my aflac paperwork which would have helped me pay for my medical bills and over head while I was not able to work. The brace he gave me did not fit right and caused me more pain. His recommendation was for me to go to walmart a purchase a different brace myself. Really!!!! I am not well and can no longer continue my care because of financial hardship that he has placed me in due to no aflac. I will NEVER return to his office again.

February 13th, 2015
Anyone But Ortinau
Like he had a stopwatch, and as soon as my 3 minutes we over, he was out of the room. I hadn't even finished describing my issue. He looked my hand over, left, and his nurse finished the appointment. Had to make a second appointment to finally get resolution. Anyone but Ortinau.

April 13th, 2014
Not Happy
Would not take my dog to him. Very arrogant bad bedside manner and does not listen. !

February 28th, 2013
I would look elsewhere.
Dr. Ortinau was professional but cold. Didn’t discuss options or listen to my mother’s concerns. It definitely seemed like she was just a number to him. His staff was kind but inaccurate and not good listeners. They were told twice about my mothers condition and then acted surprised when the saw the labs as if this was the first time they heard of this. Poor communication between the staff as well as with Morris Hospital and my mother’s PCP. The seemed disorganized, but pleasant. I would not go to this practice or Morris Hospital again, unless we want to run around at the last minute because of lack of communication and untimely scheduling of tests.