Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Oser
Dr. Eric Oser, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Oser is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Northside Hospital-Forsyth and Northside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Oser has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Eric Oser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Walter Mcclelland Jr
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9
Dr. Letha Griffin
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi44
Dr. John Henry Jr
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi31