A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Oser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Oser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Oser, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oser graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Oser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Oser MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Oser practice?
- Dr. Eric Oser has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Oser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cumming, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Cumming Surgeons.