A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Oser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Oser is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Oser, MD, PA is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oser graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Oser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Oser MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Oser practice?
- Dr. Eric Oser has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Oser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.