Surgical Specialist
Video profile
1505 Northside Blvd
Suite 3100
Cumming, GA 30041
Locations and availability (7)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Better than I expected  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2014

The office told me I would have to come in to see two different docs, one for my lower back and tailbone issues and another for my recent hip issues... I choose to see the hip doc first as I was in the ER earlier this week with hip issues, an arthritis spasm/attack that left me unable to walk. Once I got in, everything was quick, they had me in the room to see the doc before I could finish my paperwork and the doc was in the room within min of finishing it. Not only did he explain my hip issues we discussed what was causing them, which were my lower back and chronic tailbone issues. I don't know why their staff (other than wanting more money) wanted me to have to see two docs for issues that were inches away from each other (and causing the hip issue) but the doc went right into all of the issues without even asking. He was upfront, confirmed questions I had and told me that I was correct in all of the thoughts I had about the situation. He recommended me to do more exercising and to keep my head up, that I was already doing all that I could with the pain clinic I was working with. He talked to me and actually listened which most docs in my past did not do, so I have to say I was impressed!

|  Bad Dr  |  show details
by Tina S on Apr 6th, 2013

Dr.Oser is very abrupt, does not answer your questions. He uses a lot of metaphors and doesnt listen to the concerns of the patient. A doctor should not walk out of the door as his patient is asking him questions.

|  More interested in himself  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Oser might be a terrific surgeon. I don't know. After visiting him I will not go back. He barely spent 30 seconds hands-on time with my knee, said it didn't feel like much wrong, said I could have an MRI if I wanted (uncovered a torn miniscus), and spent the entire time talking about himself and his view of world issues and politics. I do not believe in paying for time for someone to ramble and rant about their opinions.

|  johnny  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

staff courteoius Dr.listened and explained my condition very well

|  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

Technically proficient. He works well with injured athletes but is not tuned into the issues of aging. He really has contempt for anyone not at peak performance and in pain.

|  Agree - Egomaniac. Dismissive!  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

I have been to see him twice. Both times, he looked at the pathology report and read from it. And it drove me nuts that he talked about himself and his health the entire time. He diagnosed my condition with arthritis - which you cant really do anything with except take drugs (which he was quick to write a prescription and send me on my way). I may have arthritis, but i am convinced that i have an injury that he is overlooking. And i am a very active healthy person. I have been doubting myself and have had this nagging feeling that i need to see someone else. This confirmed it!! If you have any recommendations, please post who you have seen that took the time to accurately diagnose what was going on.

|  show details
Aug 26th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Poor excuse for a professional. This individual made several relative statements towards my illness then backtracked and refused to acknowledge his diagnosis of my aliments, once he found out it for a V.A. cliam. He had no compassion towards my pain and o

Read Full Review at yahoo.com