A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ossowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ossowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ossowski graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ossowski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Marian Ossowski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Ossowski practice?
- Dr. Eric Ossowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ossowski practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gila Bend, AZ and Camp Verde, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.