A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ottesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ottesen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ottesen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gulf War Syndrome (Onchocerciasis)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Worm Infection (Helminthiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottesen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Albert Ottesen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Ottesen practice?
- Dr. Eric Ottesen has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Ottesen practices Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians.