A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Griffin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Griffin, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- New Life Birthing Center - Parrish Campus - at the Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Paul Griffin FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Griffin practice?
- Dr. Eric Griffin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Griffin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.