A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Paul Miller DO is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Miller practice?
- Dr. Eric Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Miller practices Surgery near Cheboygan, MI.
See Cheboygan Surgeons.