The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Miller
Dr. Eric Miller, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cheboygan, MI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Cheboygan Memorial Hospital, Community Memorial Hospital and St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Miller has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Eric Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cheboygan, MI.
Dr. Manuel Duron
Cheboygan, MI 0.01 mi15
Dr. Maxim Chumak
Family Medicine, General Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist
Cheboygan, MI 0.06 mi9
Dr. Craig Duncan
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Cheboygan, MI 0.09 mi26