A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Paul Miller DO is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Miller practice?
- Dr. Eric Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Miller practices Surgery near Chelsea, MI.
See Chelsea Surgeons.