Dr. Eric Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 1st, 2016
Great doc
Staff was very nice and caring. They helped me through the whole process. Dr. Robinson was kind and explained everything to me so that I could understand. Shot was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Nice office. Would definitely recommend to friends and family

October 3rd, 2016
NARCISSISM AT ITS BEST
EVERY TIME I WENT IN FOR CONSULT OR MINOR PROCEDURE, HE TOLD ME MORE THAN ONCE THAT HE WAS "FELLOWSHIP" TRAINED. I'm more impressed by helpful results than framed awards, et al, on walls. He seemed to be threatened by my intelligence as I asked questions trying to understand what was happening with my back. After all, I never studied physiology. Had I known I'd be in excruciating physical pain 24/7 later in life, I certainly would have! Well, lucky Dr. Robinson is the only "pain specialist" in this area of 60,000 residents. He's hit a gold mine! BTW, a few days after my last visit, I went by to get a copy of my records. The receptionist handed them to me WITHOUT ASKING FOR ANY I.D.

September 7th, 2016
Nice
Very nice office and staff was friendly. Unlike other docs I've seen, he took time with me and tried to figure out where my pain was coming from. Has helped me greatly. Even the meds have helped my pain some.

May 26th, 2016
Was one of the most uncaring doctors I have ever seen doesn't card and spent NO TIME WITH ME.NEVER SMILED AND WAS THE WORST....NO I WOULD NEVER EVER SEND ANYONE TO HIM!!!

April 5th, 2016
Absolutely awful.

January 12th, 2016
Dr. Robinson took time to listen to me and really seemed to care about me as a person. I appreciate his efforts to help control my back and leg pain that continues to bother me since my surgery.

January 10th, 2016
I have been Dr.Robinsons patient for over four years.I am under his care for chronic pain from Arthritis, three different back surgeries (the latest one being a lumbar fusion 6 months ago)I'm also hoping he can help me avoid rotator cuff surgery.He has given me several injections for different things and everytime they have worked! Afterward I was able to be active again.I soon will be 61 years old.Honestly,I couldn't make it without him! Please give Dr Robinson a chance to at least see if he can help you.I believe you will be pleased.His office staff is very friendly and caring also.

May 13th, 2014
Professional and Compassionate
I was referred to Dr. Robinson by a friend and am totally impressed. Not only was his office staff pleasant, but he was professional and took time to listen to my concerns. He helped my friend and now helped me. Although I didn't respond to the epidermal at first, the procedure was not as bad as I had imagined. I did get good relief with a radiofreguent ablation of the nerves in my back for arthritis pain. Now I can do most all my normal activities without nagging back pain. I am grateful for the relief, and also the nice treatment I received.

February 16th, 2012
I would definitely recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone with chronic pain. He took a genuine concern for me and my pain. His office is nice and the staff are great. I've been to many doctors over the last several years, but this one is great!

June 14th, 2011
Dr. Robinson and his staff are great. He has really bent over backwards to help me with my back pain. He listens to his patients. Dr. Robinson did a stimulator implant on me to control my pain. Off all meds and feeling great.

February 1st, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Robinson's for over 6 months. Overall, I have been very impressed. He has answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Everyone in the office was very friendyly as well.