Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 26th, 2016

Was one of the most uncaring doctors I have ever seen doesn't card and spent NO TIME WITH ME.NEVER SMILED AND WAS THE WORST....NO I WOULD NEVER EVER SEND ANYONE TO HIM!!!

Apr 5th, 2016

Absolutely awful.

My Time is worth more than his. show details My Time is worth more than his.
by Jennifer Siggars on Mar 29th, 2016

You wait for hours to see him then he rushes in, spends 2 mins. with you, doesn't listen to a word you say. His nurse so rude. She is hateful & will say horrible things, not even about a DX . He doesn't care about anyone but he loves MONEY. he does any tests or procedure he can to add on $$$. I do not trust him & only go to him because I have to have a pain doctor. If you have good insurance. Choose a real doctor. Not a money hungry, rude, man who has a giant ego.

Jan 12th, 2016

Dr. Robinson took time to listen to me and really seemed to care about me as a person. I appreciate his efforts to help control my back and leg pain that continues to bother me since my surgery.

Jan 10th, 2016

I have been Dr.Robinsons patient for over four years.I am under his care for chronic pain from Arthritis, three different back surgeries (the latest one being a lumbar fusion 6 months ago)I'm also hoping he can help me avoid rotator cuff surgery.He has given me several injections for different things and everytime they have worked! Afterward I was able to be active again.I soon will be 61 years old.Honestly,I couldn't make it without him! Please give Dr Robinson a chance to at least see if he can help you.I believe you will be pleased.His office staff is very friendly and caring also.

Professional and Compassionate show details Professional and Compassionate
by S Rhodes on May 13th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Robinson by a friend and am totally impressed. Not only was his office staff pleasant, but he was professional and took time to listen to my concerns. He helped my friend and now helped me. Although I didn't respond to the epidermal at first, the procedure was not as bad as I had imagined. I did get good relief with a radiofreguent ablation of the nerves in my back for arthritis pain. Now I can do most all my normal activities without nagging back pain. I am grateful for the relief, and also the nice treatment I received.

Feb 16th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone with chronic pain. He took a genuine concern for me and my pain. His office is nice and the staff are great. I've been to many doctors over the last several years, but this one is great!

Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Robinson and his staff are great. He has really bent over backwards to help me with my back pain. He listens to his patients. Dr. Robinson did a stimulator implant on me to control my pain. Off all meds and feeling great.

Feb 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Robinson's for over 6 months. Overall, I have been very impressed. He has answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Everyone in the office was very friendyly as well.