Eric P Robinson, MD
890 N Dean Rd
Ste 100
Auburn, AL 36830
251-680-1469
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  POOR SEVICE!  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2014

It's funny how one can read a negative post and it suddenly disappears. If the Dr's office is monitoring this it hasn't changed my view of your demi god! He's arrogant and self serving. Can't get to him after hours, weekends or holidays, can't speak directly to him, it's always a nurse who doesn't always pass on messages, so you tell me, how are we to reach out to you Dr. Robinson! I felt and still do it's all about the money. Crowded waiting room, sometime friendly staff and always wonder what mood the Dr. will be in when you're there. I feel his treatment hinges on what mood he is in!

|  Professional and Compassionate  |  show details
by S Rhodes on May 13th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Robinson by a friend and am totally impressed. Not only was his office staff pleasant, but he was professional and took time to listen to my concerns. He helped my friend and now helped me. Although I didn't respond to the epidermal at first, the procedure was not as bad as I had imagined. I did get good relief with a radiofreguent ablation of the nerves in my back for arthritis pain. Now I can do most all my normal activities without nagging back pain. I am grateful for the relief, and also the nice treatment I received.

|  All he wants is your money, a total jerk  |  show details
by Grady Goodman on Apr 10th, 2014

If you enjoy spending 2 hours waiting in the office then another 2 in the exam room followed by 5 minutes while he talks to someone selling cookies then you must be in his office. If he tries to push a procedure which isn't your DX off on you then rushes out without another word, by all means see him He spent maybe 5 minutes in the same area as me but never knew why except so he could charge $$. Worse doctor ever. Staff loves their testing.

|  Pain really?  |  show details
by j.p. on Feb 14th, 2014

Seeing this doctor only made the pain worse. All he talked about was how he felt about California and how bad our state systems are. He did not care about the pain I was in and he was of no help.

|  Do not waste your time with this guy. Much better Choices of Real Dr.'s !!!  |  show details
by One Time Unsatisfied Customer on Jul 15th, 2013

Someone previously mentioned quack in reference to this Guy. I agree. If you noticed I said guy, not Dr. Because a Dr. deserves respect, this guy doesn't. He would leave his own child in the lurch if they were in pain. Heard this guy talking about an elderly patient in hallway as I was walking to Probably because he is an addict. As a social worker for years, I can spot an addict from a mile away, itching, twitching. Guy even has blotches all over his face, from his addiction. Not to mention that his eyes were glazed over and had trouble making eye contact. Cut me off in middle of explanation of current problem. I just walked out confused. Don't go see this guy, you'll regret it.

|  PAIN  |  show details
by SUFFERING WITH PAIN on Apr 30th, 2013

THIS DR IS ALL ABOUT MONEY, THIS WAS MY FIRST AND LAST VIST, IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO PAY, DON'T EXPECT TO SEE HIM, HE WANTS YOUR MONEY UPFRONT, I WOULD NOT RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE, NO SYMPATHAY FOR ANYONE AND I WAITED 45 MINUTES TO BE TOLD THAT HE WAS NOT GOING TO SEE ME WITHOUT PAYMENT, "FIRST TIME CUSTOMER"

|  pain with no reguard to need for real releif.  |  show details
by bonnie itzaina on Feb 14th, 2013

saw the doctor today...hoping for some real help with this pain. have gone on and on ads in work with with john urban as my lawyer. and alkl he told me that he could not get an answer with my ajuster and that he had no answer. this doctor told me that he could not help me because he had no other info. so my pain is of nothing. yes im thinking of suicide with no great relief of help...with no fear,,,way too much pain. i've had too much pain as you have no pain.. go ahead and judge me...i'm all for it....you think you have some real veiw of what im goinng through from state to state with no workmens comp care...from lawyer or otherwi se. to me its all about pain and the power of workmens comp. they make all the money and i've left with just pain. and no way to have a life.. just more pain and no way to fullfill my lifes own will...whyb should you have any say when you don't give me any time to find hope....shame on you...shame on you...my life is on your hands what have i done wrong and what have you told me...pain is my only need for relief and what is your judgement???? how i hope for eternity and away from your foolish view. .

Feb 16th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone with chronic pain. He took a genuine concern for me and my pain. His office is nice and the staff are great. I've been to many doctors over the last several years, but this one is great!

Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Robinson and his staff are great. He has really bent over backwards to help me with my back pain. He listens to his patients. Dr. Robinson did a stimulator implant on me to control my pain. Off all meds and feeling great.

Feb 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Robinson's for over 6 months. Overall, I have been very impressed. He has answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Everyone in the office was very friendyly as well.

|  New Auburn pain doctor is a quack  |  show details
by Glad i live in a country where I never have to see him again on Jul 11th, 2009

He jumps to conclusions--He TELLS you you're pain level, what will work best etc, even if you have been under another doctor's care for years. He is rude, VERY arrogant and seems to favor rx'ing methadone, despite any concerns/questions you, as a patient and his PAYING customer may have--I would Not rec. him, but you CAN get in--probably the same day. His waiting room is empty and if he treats all patients the same it will and SHOULD remain empty--He WILL NOT "REALLY" listen to YOU--he is MUCH more intelligent than ANY of his patients--more like a icon than a Dr.