Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Pain show details Pain
by W Jones on Dec 18th, 2014

I was referred to Dr Robinson when my doctor couldn't write my pain meds. I had epidurals before, but Dr. R worked to find the source of my pain and treat it. Now I'm much more active and enjoy my life! Thanks doc! W.J.

Professional and Compassionate show details Professional and Compassionate
by S Rhodes on May 13th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Robinson by a friend and am totally impressed. Not only was his office staff pleasant, but he was professional and took time to listen to my concerns. He helped my friend and now helped me. Although I didn't respond to the epidermal at first, the procedure was not as bad as I had imagined. I did get good relief with a radiofreguent ablation of the nerves in my back for arthritis pain. Now I can do most all my normal activities without nagging back pain. I am grateful for the relief, and also the nice treatment I received.

Pain really? show details Pain really?
by j.p. on Feb 14th, 2014

Seeing this doctor only made the pain worse. All he talked about was how he felt about California and how bad our state systems are. He did not care about the pain I was in and he was of no help.

Do not waste your time with this guy. Much better Choices of Real Dr.'s !!! show details Do not waste your time with this guy. Much better Choices of Real Dr.'s !!!
by One Time Unsatisfied Customer on Jul 15th, 2013

Someone previously mentioned quack in reference to this Guy. I agree. If you noticed I said guy, not Dr. Because a Dr. deserves respect, this guy doesn't. He would leave his own child in the lurch if they were in pain. Heard this guy talking about an elderly patient in hallway as I was walking to Probably because he is an addict. As a social worker for years, I can spot an addict from a mile away, itching, twitching. Guy even has blotches all over his face, from his addiction. Not to mention that his eyes were glazed over and had trouble making eye contact. Cut me off in middle of explanation of current problem. I just walked out confused. Don't go see this guy, you'll regret it.

PAIN show details PAIN
by SUFFERING WITH PAIN on Apr 30th, 2013

THIS DR IS ALL ABOUT MONEY, THIS WAS MY FIRST AND LAST VIST, IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO PAY, DON'T EXPECT TO SEE HIM, HE WANTS YOUR MONEY UPFRONT, I WOULD NOT RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE, NO SYMPATHAY FOR ANYONE AND I WAITED 45 MINUTES TO BE TOLD THAT HE WAS NOT GOING TO SEE ME WITHOUT PAYMENT, "FIRST TIME CUSTOMER"

Feb 16th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone with chronic pain. He took a genuine concern for me and my pain. His office is nice and the staff are great. I've been to many doctors over the last several years, but this one is great!

Jun 14th, 2011

Dr. Robinson and his staff are great. He has really bent over backwards to help me with my back pain. He listens to his patients. Dr. Robinson did a stimulator implant on me to control my pain. Off all meds and feeling great.

Feb 1st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Robinson's for over 6 months. Overall, I have been very impressed. He has answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Everyone in the office was very friendyly as well.