A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wilson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Wilson practice?
Dr. Eric Wilson practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Stroudsburg Surgeons, Stroudsburg General Practitioners, and Stroudsburg Cardiothoracic Surgeons.