A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Wilson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Paul Wilson MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Eric Wilson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Wilson practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Stroudsburg Surgeons.