A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Pachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Pachter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Pachter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pachter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Pachter MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Pachter practice?
- Dr. Eric Pachter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Pachter practices Urology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Hollywood Urologists.