A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Pachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Pachter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pachter
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pachter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Pachter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachter graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pachter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Pachter MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Pachter practice?
- Dr. Eric Pachter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Pachter practices Urology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Hollywood Urologists.