A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Packwood is Good. Dr. Packwood has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Packwood, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Packwood graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Packwood has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Packwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Packwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Packwood practice?
Dr. Eric Packwood practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Irving, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists and Arlington Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Packwood, Dr. Erik Packwood, Dr. Erich Packwood