A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Packwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Packwood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Packwood, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Packwood graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Packwood has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Alan Packwood MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Packwood practice?
- Dr. Eric Packwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Packwood practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.