A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Pagenkopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Pagenkopf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagenkopf graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Pagenkopf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Pagenkopf practice?
- Dr. Eric Pagenkopf has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Pagenkopf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons and Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons.