A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Pagenkopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Pagenkopf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pagenkopf
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pagenkopf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagenkopf graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric L Pagenkopf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Eric L. Pagenkopf practice?
- Dr. Eric Pagenkopf has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Pagenkopf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Surgeons.