Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Palosky
Dr. Eric Palosky, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sebring, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Palosky is affiliated with Highlands Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital Wauchula and Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center. Dr. Palosky has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Palosky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Eric Palosky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sebring, FL.
Dr. Michael Crowe
Sebring, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Donald Dawkins
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Sebring, FL 0.05 mi13
Dr. Antonio Roa
Adult Care, Family Medicine, General Practice
Sebring, FL 0.05 mi44